Weekend School booking
To reserve your place on the Weekend School please complete the booking form below.
Please note that the 2013 programme will close at 17.00 on Saturday. Non-residential delegates will leave the weekend School at the end of Saturday afternoon. Residential delegates have the option to leave the Weekend School on Saturday 17.00 (fee is reduced accordingly) or to stay for Saturday dinner, B&B and attend the Weekend School quiz on the Saturday evening. The booking form below asks you to confirm if you will require Saturday dinner, B&B and quiz.
- Bookings must be made by the 22 February 2013.
- Payment is due within 28 days of issue of an invoice and in all cases must be paid prior to the commencement of the Weekend School.
- Cancellations prior to 22 February 2013 will attract an administration fee of £75. For cancellations after this date or non-attendance, the full fee applies.
- All cancellations must be in writing and will be acknowledged in writing.
- Substitutions are permitted.
- There may be a number of day delegate places for Friday and Saturday this year. These will be allocated after the closing date for applications.
I am interested in a day delegate place for Friday.
I am interested in a day delegate place for Saturday.
- For all queries regarding a delegate booking please contact the LGG office
Letter from Chair of SLG and President of ACSeS sets out arrangements for transition to the new organisation
The History of Solicitors in Local Government 1947-2012 by John Emms
This one day course is being run in association with LexisNexis on the .....
University of Warwick - the place to be to make a bit of history ...